BLUE THERAPY RED ALGAE UPLIFT DAY CREAM
Heal visible signs of time: Lift and Repair. Blue Therapy Red Algae Cream captures the precious rep ... Read full description
Heal visible signs of time: Lift and Repair. Blue Therapy Red Algae Cream captures the precious repairing power of Red Algae in an ultra-sensorial rosy cream. With age, fundamental collagen and elastin-fibers decline significantly and result in a loss of skin tightness, less defined contours, and wrinkles.
Envelop your skin with creamy freshness for a pleasurable sensation: Instantly soft and hydrated, velvety and smooth looking skin, illuminated with subtle rosy radiance.
A velvety-rosy cream that melts into your skin with a fresh sensation. Instantly reveal a subtle rosy-glow with its perfect balance between nutrition and hydration.
Suitable for all skin types
Apply every morning and night before anti-aging moisturizer. Avoid eye contour area.
- Apply 8 drops of the serum onto the palms of your hand and heat it up by pressing both palms together.
- Press onto the face with wave-like gesture and to focus on key areas, twist and turn the skin lightly to smooth away wrinkles.
- Pinch dark spots with thumb and index to reveal a glowy skin result.
- Finish your routine by applying an anti-aging moisturizer: our recommendation is Blue Therapy Accelerated Cream.
Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift acts immediately on loss of firmness for a visible lifting look.
- 96% of women are convinced*
- skin is lifted: 81% contours are re-defined,
- 87% wrinkles are smoothed: 97%
- skin is illuminated with rosy radiance: 99%
*concept use test 2017: 130 women, 40-60 y.o, All Skin Types, users of anti-aging products.
Biotherm products contains no parabens, no fragrance allergens and are enriched with Life Plankton™, pure thermal plankton extract that contains 35 nutrients, proteins, vitamins, amino acids, glucids, lipids and trace elements that help revive the skin’s vital functions and which are essential to its health.
863549, 20 aqua, glycerin, dimethicone, rhamnose, isohexadecane, alcohol denat., propanediol, isopropyl isostearate, behenyl alcohol, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, nylon-12, algae extract, tin oxide, peg-100 stearate, stearic acid, sorbitan oleate, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, caffeine, neohesperidin dihydrochalcone, sodium chloride, myristic acid, palmitic acid, adenosine, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl,taurate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, hydrolyzed rhodophyceae extract, caprylic/capric glycerides, caprylyl glycol, carrageenan, vitreoscilla ferment, citric acid, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, xanthan gum, synthetic fluorphlogopite, polysorbate 80, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, ci 77163, ci 77491, ci 77891, mica, linalool, geraniol, limonene, citronellol, parfum. f.i.l. c213367/1
*Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
How To Life Plankton™ Elixir + Blue Therapy
Return to your youthful skin with this Life Plankton™ Routine: Step 1: Re-New with Life Plankton™ Elixir, Step 2: Re-Lift with Blue Therapy Uplift Day, Step 3: Re-Vitalize with Blue Therapy Eye
Watch other videos
- How To Life Plankton™ Elixir + Blue TherapyReturn to your youthful skin with this Life Plankton™ Routine: Step 1: Re-New with Life Plankton™ Elixir, Step 2: Re-Lift with Blue Therapy Uplift Day, Step 3: Re-Vitalize with Blue Therapy Eye
- What is | Red Algae Uplift CreamRe_Start your skin with this Life Plankton™ Routine: Step 1: Re-Boot with Biosource Toner, Step 2: Re-Connect with Life Plankton™ Elixir, Step 2: Re-Load with Blue Therapy Uplift Day
- What is | Red Algae Uplift CreamDiscover how to use your Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift Cream thanks to this tutorial